[IP] RE: Cozmo ...

>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:40:37 -0800
>From: Ruth Jenison <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] death of a Cozmo; heart rate monitor signal frequency?

I agree with John's reply to your concern about the Cozmo. Do NOT get
worried about the speed bump you have experienced.

Deltec's customer service is well above reproach and the pump is extremely
stable. As with all mechanical and electronic items things can go "bump" in
the night. Yes, I realize that these devices are very critical due to "our
lives", but we have to also be realistic and deal with all sorts of things
day to day.

I've been a Type 1 since 1965 and have been on pumps for almost 15 years.
This past year I've been fortunate to have my Cozmo and have replaced it 2
times . my failures were due to the "backlight" not wanting to light. Thus,
I've not had what I would call a major speed bump. The customer service has
been nothing short of fantastic.

I wore the Disetronic H-Tron and H-Tron Plus for nine years prior to getting
the Cozmo. Very similar good customer service from Disetronic as well,
before they got caught up in their situation. I am sure Roche has a pump
under wraps and will be coming out with that as soon as they get their ducks
in order.

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX