Re: [IP] Meters

Laura -

 They make their money on the strips. Animas gave me a free One-Touch when I had
the rep over to demonstrate the pump (I gave it to a mom whose son uses the
One-Touch), Cozmo gave me a free IR port to upload the Cozmo meter data because
it took SIX MONTHS for them to get Joshua his pump.

 I have NEVER paid for a meter (the Flash was covered $45 by insurance & I sent
in the rebate, crossing my fingers they'll pay me the co-pay), but I also have a
Freestyle meter 1. back-up, 2. day-care, 3. pre-school, 4. 1st meter died!

 Joshua uses 300/month @ 75 cents per strips. I THINK they're making their money

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com