[IP] just a random rant

Dear Anon (you didn't sign your e-mail)

<<I had a good dr. but told her i want to go on a
insulin pump and I won't take no for answer>>

 I experienced the same situation with my son's endo. She wouldn't prescribe the
pump for someone too young to operate it themself. HUH? Who does all of his
diabetes management? ME! Why can't I do it using the pump instead of shots? HUH?

 Thank God she left the practice & the new endo was pro-pump (I would have had
to driven to Boston or New Haven to get him pumping). Joshua is their youngest
pumper. Hopefully they will realize that NO ONE should leave the hospital
diagnosed with Type 1 without a pump. This is my very hopeful vision of the
future (well, other than a cure).

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com