Re: [IP] Meters

Krista -

 <<Deltec is working with Freestyle and they have a new Cozmore meter scheduled
to come out early next year that is so small it attaches to the back of the
meter. >>

AND sends the bg level to the Cozmo via an IR port.  Cool stuff!  I can't wait.

Techie stuff is awesome!

 I want a program that I can download (i.e. print) that gives Joshua's bg levels
& boluses without me having to input all of that "stuff"!

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com