[IP] death of a cosmo; heart rate monitor signal frequency?

Ruth -

Joshua is on pump no. 4.  First pump was the wrong color, ok, no big deal.

 Second pump, "System Failure" during saline trial, again no big deal, he was on
NPH/H anyway.

 Third pump, screen DIED, but managed to work intermittently until the new pump

 The fourth pump is not his "flavor" (a slate grey on a 3-year-old is not a fun
color) so I'm expecting a new pump once the new software comes out.

 We've never experienced your particular problem, but please know that Deltec
response immediately, if that's any consolation.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com