[IP] Meters

Laura -

<<The backlights and testing lights are nice.>>

 Nice? Great! I test Joshua 2 or 3 times during the night & now can test him
with the nightlight on. I love those features! (I work 2nd shift, don't go to
bet until 4am so don't label me "obsessive mom".)

 Did you get the coupon for a $5 cable to upload to your computer. I love techie
stuff, can't wait to get it.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com