[IP] Re: Site problems?

    Carrie, When did you start using this kind of insulin?  Allergies sounds
like an area worth investigating. Could you test another insulin brand?
Maybe use another set from a different batch but I think that you have
eliminated the infusion sites as a problem.
    I have never had this problem. Will you let us know how this problem
progresses?    Peter