[IP] BD Paradigm Link case

To Bonnie and anyone else who is interested in how I fixed my One Touch Ultra
case to hold the BD/Paradigm meter:
I cut out the clear plastic holder for the meter.  Then I sewed a strip of
3/4" elastic in its place, but low.  I sewed right through the outside of the
case. The elastic crosses the BD meter just above the level of the buttons.
The strip bottle fits in the holder in the case, even tho it's smaller than
the Ultra bottle.  It was pretty easy to do.

Barbara Ziegler