[IP] Hooked up

Well, today I was hooked up (is that the right phrase) to my Cozmo pump, and
it DID NOT hurt!  I had been dreading the insertion for some time now; even
my CDE was right beside me and thought I might pass out.  I couldn't believe
it, still can't.  But, am ever so happy.  Later after we got in our car to
go home, the pump starts beeping!  An alarm to the fact that I had not given
a bolus at dinner, don't worry it was a veggie dish and I didn't eat the
pasta.  None the less, I am impressed as was my hubby who programs for a
living.  We will see how things go over the next couple of weeks.

Becky, on my Cozmo pump at last and very happy!

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]