[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #699

In a message dated 12/2/2003 8:49:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #697

I got a nice little nasty gram this morning about this post and was informed
it was closed.  Let me make just a few statements:

1. I apologize for using the work "moron" in my response to the person that
responded to my post on CDE and doctors.
2. I won't get so upset the next time someone on the forum blasts me.
3. The original post dealt with a lady only going to an Endocrinologists
after many years of being diagnosed and how she didn't think that the care
was very "good" if I believe.
4. All I was trying to say is, sometimes with doctors you get what you pay
for and I will leave it at that.

I make my 80 K a year being a high school graduate and I am happy with that.

I was not the person who was upset at you, I was agreeing with you! I think
that you read the post wrong. When I reply to a post, I only put a few lines
from the previous response, so no one has to read the whole thing all over
again. I hate getting the same emails over and over and over and over......