[IP] Re: top 5- with questions

Looking at the pump discussion emails I'm seeing a ton of stuff I don't
understand... can somebody fill me in?
Luer Locks and different concentrations of insulin and "closed loop" are
some that I'm thinking of now.
Thanks
Julie

PS-since Diesetronic isn't selling in the US and I feel a little wary about
MM right now I decided the Cosmo has the right features for me so we're
going with that.  Th nurse said my insurance doesn't have a contract with
them until after the new year, though, so I'm stuck with my 508 until then
but I'm happy!  Thanks for all your help and knowledge and great advice!

(snipped)
<5)  Luer-Lock connection to the cartridge.  Allows one to use many
different types of infusion sites from different manufacturers.  Not
big deal now, but as she grows, things will change.>

<2)  Only "knows" U100 insulin.  What if you're very sensitive to
insulin and need to dilute?  (for example, our 2 yo daughter uses U25).
  Conversely, what if you use U500?  You can use these other insulins,
but you have to "lie" to the pump about certain settings and it's a bit
trickier.>

<4)  Is there a "closed loop system" in Cozmos future?>