From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 5:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insulin from Canada

I have bought insulin twice from Canada.  Figures out to about $27 a
versus the $69.

The name of the pharmacy is CanadaPharmacy.  Their e-mail address is
 CanadaPharmacy.com Fax number is 1-800-883-6005 phone is 1-800-891-0844

I, personally, would try to order when the temps out are not freezing or
hot.  The first time I ordered the insulin I was not worried about it
when it
got here.  The last time was about 3 months ago and it took longer to
through than last time and I was a bit worried about it.  It was okay,
have had no problems with bgs except for my under or over bolusing!

BTW, I, personally would not use the bottle you found.  Reminds me of
when I
fiirst started pumping and we went to 6-Flags Over GA.  I left my
insulin in
the cooler, the temps were in the 90's, the ice melted, the insulin
Had to use regular in my pump instead of Humalog.  Bgs were elevated but
I did
not know I could have called my endo and got a prescription faxed to the
Wal-mart!  Ahh, live and learn.  BTW, that was the first and last time I
ever left my insulin in a cooler not chock full of ice in nearly 41
years of
diabetes.  First time I ever remember having to throw insulin out.

dx 3/63 at 8
pumping 3/00 at, what?, 45