[IP] insertion sites

    I have a question, not concerning pumps but insertion sites. Where does
everyone insert? I am using my thighs, my abdomen (below my navel) and the
back of my hip and butt. But they're all getting "tired" does anyone have
any alternatives?
    I've tried my arms (the back of them) and my abdomen above my navel, but
it seems like my blood sugars run about 100 higher than they should. I would
like to blame it on having the site above my pump and the insulin 'running
back out' of the tubing. I have about an .8 per hour basal. Shouldn't that
be enough to keep it in the tubing?
    Anyway, any suggestions would be great.

Beijing, China