[IP] Insulin from Canada

I have bought insulin twice from Canada.  Figures out to about $27 a bottle
versus the $69.

The name of the pharmacy is CanadaPharmacy.  Their e-mail address is
 CanadaPharmacy.com Fax number is 1-800-883-6005 phone is 1-800-891-0844

I, personally, would try to order when the temps out are not freezing or too
hot.  The first time I ordered the insulin I was not worried about it when it
got here.  The last time was about 3 months ago and it took longer to get
through than last time and I was a bit worried about it.  It was okay, though,
have had no problems with bgs except for my under or over bolusing!

BTW, I, personally would not use the bottle you found.  Reminds me of when I
fiirst started pumping and we went to 6-Flags Over GA.  I left my insulin in
the cooler, the temps were in the 90's, the ice melted, the insulin cooked.
Had to use regular in my pump instead of Humalog.  Bgs were elevated but I did
not know I could have called my endo and got a prescription faxed to the local
Wal-mart!  Ahh, live and learn.  BTW, that was the first and last time I have
ever left my insulin in a cooler not chock full of ice in nearly 41 years of
diabetes.  First time I ever remember having to throw insulin out.

dx 3/63 at 8
pumping 3/00 at, what?, 45