From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Richardson, Bonnie
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:16 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Retrofitting Ultra Case

Barbara Ziegler Said>>>> I retrofitted my One Touch Ultra case to carry the
BD Link meter.<<<<<

Barbara,
I agree  100% about your feelings for your Paradigm 512 pump and BD Logic
Meter. I love my MM512 and my meter that talks to my pump.  I have had no
problems with E-3.  Had a few and learned it was "user error" and now there
is no problem.  I love the Bolus Wizard.  I am on my 3rd MM pump, am a
stockholder and am very happy.  I have never had any problems with any of my
three pumps, 506, 508 & 512.  Never even had to call the Hotline.

But to the point, I also agree about the @!**!#* BD Logic case.  I have
looked at my Ultra cases, which are wonderful and tried to figure out how to
fit that fat & sassy logic meter in it.  I suppose you had to sew an elastic
strap in the Ultra case.   Please tell me how you did it.

I have promised my extra Ultras to other pumpers in need, and had planned to
include the case.  I want so badly to fit that Logic into the small case.
Please share your ingenuity. Thank you so much.
Bonnie from Bama

---