Re: [IP] Shelley/Joshua

     I'm pretty lean myself and find that I can put the site anywhere I can
pinch a bit of skin. My friend who's also a CDE says that you don't have to
pinch at all. She's also pretty lean and never has trouble with her sites
especially the ones in her back. I didn't have problems with my sites in the
back either. It was pretty cool!

With Care, Kathleen

>From: "Shelley Valentine" <email @ redacted>
>To: <email @ redacted>
>CC: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Shelley/Joshua Date: Wed,  3 Dec 2003 05:12:08 -0500
>Kathleen --
>  But my son has no fat on his back! I try to insert the site where he has
>tissue, his butt, stomach, etc. Do you insert where it's just lean?
>  <my site in my back. When I saw a friend do this, I was shocked. But
>hearing that it didn't
>  come out as easy and wasn't ever in her way I tried it and found that she
>so right.>>
>Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/03 & Jessie, 22
>western Massachusetts

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year  six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup