[IP] CPT code for Paradigm Upgrade?

Hello Pumpers,
 I am trying to get reimbursed for the $450 I paid for the Paradigm Pathway
Upgrade program. My
health insurance is with United HealthCare.

 I submitted my invoice, a letter from my doctor explaining the medical reasons
why I needed the
 functionality of the 512, and a claim form. They rejected it, telling me I need
a 'procedure

 If you have been reimbursed by United Healthcare, can you tell me what
information you provided to

 By the way, I have seen some people questioning whether they should upgrade,
and I say an emphatic
 YES! I love the bolus calculator. I am good at math, but I cannot beat the
quickness and
 accuracy of the bolus caluclator. It is awesome. I also love the .05 basal

Thanks so much!
Please reply to me directly at email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now