Re: [IP] 511 to 712

Probably the best thing to do is call Minimed and talk to them directly. I
don't think that they will let you go from the 511 to the 712, certainly not
with out a fee. The pathway upgrade, as I understand it does not upgrade you
with a new 512, but with a refurbished pump that has been modified with the
new software and RF capabilities.

Talk to them, they would be able to tell you.  Just my thoughts