Re: [IP] Shelley/Joshua

Kathleen --

 But my son has no fat on his back! I try to insert the site where he has fatty
tissue, his butt, stomach, etc. Do you insert where it's just lean?

 <my site in my back. When I saw a friend do this, I was shocked. But after
hearing that it didn't
 come out as easy and wasn't ever in her way I tried it and found that she was
so right.>>

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com