[IP] 511 to 712

I was just wondering if anyone has gone from the 511 to the 712.  I have had
my 511 since July of 2002 and I would really like to upgrade to the 712 since
I use about 65-70 units of insulin a day.  If anyone has done this, did MM
give it to you for free or for a price, and if they did charge you for the
 upgrade, was your insurance willing to pay for it even if your old pump was not
of warranty?  Also, I don't really want to use the BD-Logic meter with the
 pump, I would rather use my own meter and input the data into the pump, so
that affect the price of the upgrade?  Sorry for all of the questions, I am
just trying to find out some information before I call MM if it isn't going to
be feasible.  Thanks in advance!

          Dx'd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm