[IP] relocation - Lebanon, TN

I have recently relocated to Lebanon, Tennessee and would
be very pleased to find out if any of our members are from
the area.

I am Type 1 - 9 years, on Animas Pump for just over one
year.  I love my pump and when comparing it to MDI, there
is no comparison.  I am having a weight gain problem, but
have not determined if it is due to the move and good
southern cooking or the pump.

I would love to exchange info with anyone in this area,
including endos and reps, etc.