[IP] Re: static electricity

A serious consideration is whether you have problems with static electricity.
If you do, then you will likely have problems with a Minimed pump.

as always, YMMV.  I have terrible problems with static electricity in the
 winter and have a minimed 511 pump and have not (dare I say this - you know how
it is - maybe I should knock wood! HA) had problems with the pump being
affected by the static.