From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of robnmyn
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 5:09 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] upgrading the Paradigm

 I received a letter from MiniMed today asking if I am interested in
upgrading to the Paradigm 512?  It did not have much information in the
letter.  Upon checking the website, I still am not sure I "get it".
 Does anyone have this pump and what do you think?  Is anyone thinking of
changing?  One year ago I changed from the MM 508 to the Paradigm.  I have
had a very pleasant experience with my Paradigm.  Believe me, when it was
time to upgrade the last time, I racked my brain trying to make a decision.
And here I am again... faced with another one.
  So if anyone has any advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I have only been
pumping 2 yrs and still sometimes feel like a "newbie".
                            Thanks a bunch!!
                                      Myndi

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]

---