RE: [IP] What would you do??

I am thinking the bottle is still sealed...........if yes, I would give it a
try, but I would try to do a somewhat controlled try, for example: b/s
between 80-110ish, eat X amount of carbs and take X amount of insulin by
syringe(the questionable insulin) and watch sugars on a hourly basis to make
sure it is working.
If the bottle was not sealed I would turf it (throw it out)
That's what I would do anyway......Good luck!!
Tami in Tucson

Alright, here is the thing. I found a bottle of insulin in an old diabetes
bag.  How long it has been in there, is beyond guessing.  The insulin bag is
insulated, and has been in a desk drawer this entire time. Also the bottle
does not expire until July 2004.

Since insulin is now costing $69.95 a bottle, should I attempt to see if
stuff would work, or should I go ahead and toss it.  Tell me what you think.