[IP] What would you do??

Alright, here is the thing. I found a bottle of insulin in an old diabetes
bag.  How long it has been in there, is beyond guessing.  The insulin bag is
insulated, and has been in a desk drawer this entire time. Also the bottle
does not expire until July 2004.

Since insulin is now costing $69.95 a bottle, should I attempt to see if this
stuff would work, or should I go ahead and toss it.  Tell me what you think.