Re: [IP] The Janklow Defense

Gail,
  My personal opinion is that Janklow is going to have a hard time with his
D. defense because of his track record in his car.  He had over $2000 worth of
speeding tickets alone this year and so many other violations.  He even jokes
about his reckless driving.  I personally feel he is grasping at straws at
 trying to bring up a D. defense. He may have blown it because he had just come
from a luncheon and the prosecutor is calling another person who attended that
luncheon as to whether Janklow had eaten or not.

Who knows.  It will be interesting.