From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 1:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #697

In a message dated 12/1/2003 11:16:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Subject: RE: [IP] What a CDE/endo does at the office visit?

<<<<Mark said: doctors or to tell you the truth were people that just wanted
to make great money (and they do most of the time). >>>>
Okay Mark,
you think that physicians make alot of money...........
127 THOUSAND dollars for medical school,

They have 20 years to pay it back and they do make plenty of money to do it.
Also it was their choice to go to med school. I'm sure no one held a gun to
 their head and said go to med school or else. We all have to take
responsibility
for our actions, including doctors.

---