[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #698

In a message dated 12/2/2003 12:15:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
From: denvergail <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] The Janklow Defense

is a double-edged sword for the diabetic community.

He is claiming that he was suffering from an "insulin
reaction" exacerbated by his heart medication at the
time he killed the other person with his car.

I feel the same way, down here in Palm Beach there was a guy who ran a red
light and killed 6 people and his defense was that he was diabetic. I wish
 people wouldn't use that defense, it just makes the rest of us look bad. Anyway
lost and is supposed to be in jail for 15 years.