[IP] weight gain/loss

I have seen several posts from people thinking about getting pumos who were
concerned about possible weight gain and thought I would share my personal

I started pumping with the Animas IR1000 on September 21st and by Dec 1st had
lost 22 pounds.  I attribute this to not eating to bring my blood sugar up
from lows and to only having to eat when I am hungry instead of eating on a
 schedule to keep from going low. I am a 43 year old type 1 who works full time
and excersizes moderately.  My last A1C was 7.2 before pumping and I am hoping
to see it fall to around 6.2, but without the wide swings up and down.