Re: [IP] The Janklow Defense

Guess this is the first time hearing about this.  What happened?

You are right, either way it does not look good

----- Original Message -----
From: "denvergail" <email @ redacted>

is a double-edged sword for the diabetic community.

He is claiming that he was suffering from an "insulin
reaction" exacerbated by his heart medication at the
time he killed the other person with his car.

Now, if he loses - we, as diabetics will lose as well
since our insurance carriers just might choose to deny
the rest of us coverage.

If he wins - well, that is a political discussion I
probably should not get into on this list.

But - this case could have some far reaching
implications for all diabetics.

-gail

=====
-gail in denver