[IP] Son's Awareness

Hi all -

 My son has sadly grown up enough to recognize that he has diabetes. We were
going to meet Deb & Mary Beth's kids to visit with Congressman Neal. I said
"remember Anthony & Siobhan who have a pump just like yours?" He said "I have a
pump because I'm a diabetic". Mind you we don't call him a "diabetic", my
daughter would have a hemorrhage - she hates the term.

 I almost cried. It's the first time that he's acknowledged that. So sad for our

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com