Re: [IP] JDRF Promise to Remember Me

Judi -

 <<Shelley, did you come up with any answers to getting Joshua to stopping
pulling out his set and/or stopping the pump during the night? What
solutions worked for you? >>

 Thank you so much for asking! In a word, NO. I've taken to checking his pump @
1:00 am & then again when I go to bed at 3:00 am. I've spoken with the Deltec
rep about getting him in on the trial of the new software which doesn't allow
the "stop delivery" function without the lock-out code. Don't know what to do
about the disconnecting thing other than putting his site in his butt where he
can't reach it.

 We speak to him constantly about the importance of leaving his pump/site alone.
The "threat of a site change" is not something that we want to go to because he
already hates site changes.

 Even with these "issues", a pump is better than shots. (Oh, & he's decided that
it's a "cell phone" not a pump.) Weird kid.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com