Re: [IP] What a CDE/endo does... CASE CLOSED...

 Just a note to all if it has not already been addressed by the administration.
(and seeing that I am at work I can not check).

I would like to see an end to this thread it is not productive in any way to
what the IP stands for.  You are more than welcome to disagree but this topic
on the IP list is now over.

Thank you

Comments / Questions feel free to write to me (off list)

IP Administrator