RE: [IP] Re: cosmo or animas

Antonio -

You didn't say it, but it was said:

 <<but for most people, I don't believe that they would swim with their pumps.
Besides with the
 exercise you would be doing while swimming additional insulin would not be an
issue>>

 When Joshua was on shots he would invariably go low when swimming. On the pump,
he goes HIGH swimming if I disconnect. Joshua wears his pump swimming in the
pool & in the ocean. In addition, I have to correct him to keep his bg levels
within range.

As always with diabetes, YMMV!

Shelley

--