RE: [IP] Re: cosmo or animas

Antonio -

You didn't say it, but it was said:

 <<but for most people, I don't believe that they would swim with their pumps.
Besides with the
 exercise you would be doing while swimming additional insulin would not be an

 When Joshua was on shots he would invariably go low when swimming. On the pump,
he goes HIGH swimming if I disconnect. Joshua wears his pump swimming in the
pool & in the ocean. In addition, I have to correct him to keep his bg levels
within range.

As always with diabetes, YMMV!

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com