[IP] re: basals and bolus/relationship with one's dr

Faith -

<<CDE's seem peripheral and uninvolved from my experience. >>

 My son's CDE was diagnosed Type 1 25 (?) years ago. Lucky for me & my son (if
not for her, of course). She was also recently diagnosis with Celiacs. Says, now
that she's pumping & can eat what she wants, she can't eat what she wants
because of the Celiacs!

She's terrific.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com