[IP] Help our Doctors

 I'm all for helping our starving Doctors, however, most don't publish their
home addresses and therefore would be very hard to mail a donation, but I see
them on street corners everyday, with their unshaven faces, and holding signs
saying,"I work for food".
 Hey, I got an idea. Do you think it would be alright if I just go around and
drop dollar bills into their new Mercedes and BMW's ?

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now