RE: [IP] What a CDE/endo does at the office visit?--- For Mark

MR Thomas,
I would appreciate you NOT to slander me in that form.. I have done nothing
to you.
I JUST happen to HAVE GRADUATED from OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN JUNE 2001...
I started a residency....  to further my education in medicine... I had to
quit because of you know  CANCER.... you know.. chemo... you know radiation
via a linear accelerator??? aka NO IMMUNE SYSTEM to speak of!!!
I was doing PAEDIATRICS
WAS MATCHED to go into a fellowship after my THREE years into ENDOCRINOLOGY
to VOLENTEER my time at the LOCAL centre for people that DID NOT have
insurance that only charges FIVE dollars to see a doctor... Do you think
that I was in it for $$$$$$$$$$????
I am one of the lucky few that got a FULL ride to UNI for my undergrad.. I
am one of the lucky few that happen to have money from MALPRACTICE (you know
a doctor that said progressive ulner neuropathy was all in my head... had
surgery... surgeon helped me SUE the ortho that said my problem was all in
my head)
I CONTINUE to allow myself to FURTHER my education via CME courses (eg.
http://www.cemedicus.com...
http://www.docguide.com....
http://www.emedicine.com....
I am doing about 30 hours of CONTINUING medical education PER month.

If I had NOTHING to go to school on... I would owe around 200 thousand
dollars PLUS interest because the subsidized and unsubsidized loans for uni
and med school have interest...
my cheepest book in medical school was $169.00....

I live on LESS than six hundered dollars per month... as I am DISABLED
because of cancer, and other medical diagnoses that I have... besides IDDM
(diabetes mellitus type 1)

R. Leppanen