[IP] RE: Top 5

  1.. 0.05 Increments
  2.. 3 Minute Basal Delivery
  3.. No clicks (OK, this is a big deal to me and hubby who isnt a sound
  4.. Training beyond compare and so is Service.
  5.. Batteries last 8 weeks or better.

  1.. Tiny print on IR1000. Using backlight solves this.
  2.. Alarms, only as bad as you let them get.
  3.. Batteries are tiny and you need nimble fingers to change the O ring out.
  4.. Sorry, I can think of two more good things and no more bad