[IP] RE: Grave's disease and high bg's

I was diagnosed a couple years back.  Before they treated me with radioactive
iodine my BG was so low I could have skipped boluses and lived on basals and
food alone.  I also lost twelve pounds with no effort.  After they nicely did
away with my thyroid, everything went wacko and remained that way for awhile.
I guess we're all different when it comes to Graves.