RE: [IP] top 5

I have an Animas pump.

Top 5 good things

1) The pump trainers are absolutely fabulous.  OKay, I've only met two.
 Both are super.

2) Customer service is out of this world, and has been from the first

3) It's waterproof.  We have a pool.  THis is important to me.

4) I can get whatever color of pump cover I want -- in fact, I can make
my own -- a planned Xmas present for me.

5) It's thin.  And I haven't had a hypo episode since I got it --
related to #1.

Top 5 bad things

1) It doesn't have an vibrate, the new upcoming pump does, but it only
holds 200 units.

2) They seem to like One Touch UltraSmart meter.  I don't.

Darn, I'm having trouble coming up with 3 more.