[IP] top 5

Ok, one last email attempt to become an informed consumer :)
I've got the info from all the company websites and the comparison websites.
I like the communication and calculation abilities of the MM712, but the
software that comes with the diesetronic looks great too, but I'd love
waterproof, and small, and quiet, "normal" batteries... I'm having a hard
time focusing on one pump.  (It's like car shopping)  So I'd like to hear
from you, though I don't want to start another "war" so maybe you should
reply privately.  I want your top 5 favorite things and worst 5 drawbacks to
the pump you currently use.  I'm looking for people who have the most recent
models of all the different companies.  Thanks again!