[IP] Saving $$$

I could be saved a $150 pledge to insulin-pumpers if
there are not enough other pledges to match my
challenge.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME SAVE MY MONEY.  I HATE HAVING
EXTRA $$ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
IT MEANS I MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY AND SHOULD PROBABLY
TAKE A PAY CUT.

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!!!

If you have received even ONE piece of information
from this list that you didn't have before joining -
then move your mouse right over to the Insulin-Pumpers
website and give a little bit.  The info you got was
worth it, wasn't it?

(And for those of you who cannot afford to give - I
completely understand your predicament and that's why
I try to give often.  It's the helping hands here that
I truly appreciate.)

-gail

=====
-gail in denver