From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie Murphy
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] infusion sets

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

I've used a MM for years and love their infusion sets- the disconnect at the
site, not having to insert manually, the option of short cannula, long
tubing that goes down to the floor... I'm looking at other pump companies
for my next one and wondering if their infusion sets are comparable in both
price and features like I mentioned.  Do you know?  I'd especially love to
hear from people who have used sets by more than one company. Julie