[IP] Tuesday Night Chat

Don't forget -

W.J.'s Tuesday Night Narfy Chat and Sing Along will e held in the Anytime
Rom starting at 9:00 p.m. EST.

See you there!

Weird Jenn

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Say goodbye to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.