RE: [IP] Microalbuminuria Testing Kits for home use & new insulin: Detemir

Nope, it's comparable to Lantus/Glargine, but with the addition of a
fatty acid.

Take care, Kerri - IP Parents-of-Pumpers chat host and mom of Shannon
(email @ redacted 11/96, pumping email @ redacted 11/99, pumping email @ redacted 8/03 and loving
it!), and her 7 siblings  "I count carbs, not sheep!" :)