From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Denise Owens
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 4:40 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Microalbuminuria Testing Kits for home use & new insulin:
Detemir

 Has anyone tried the AccuBase uAlb for microalbumin screening? I saw it in
this
issue of Diabetes Forecast. It can be found at:
http://www.diabetestechnologies.com

 Also, I read a new long acting insulin called Detemir is coming in a few
months. They say it's better than the long acting Lantus. I can find the
link
for the info. if anyone is interested. I know most all here use rapid acting
only, but it's good info. to know about.

Denise