[IP] Microalbuminuria Testing Kits for home use & new insulin: Detemir

 Has anyone tried the AccuBase uAlb for microalbumin screening? I saw it in this
issue of Diabetes Forecast. It can be found at:

 Also, I read a new long acting insulin called Detemir is coming in a few
months. They say it's better than the long acting Lantus. I can find the link
for the info. if anyone is interested. I know most all here use rapid acting
only, but it's good info. to know about.