[IP] Re: Minimed pump prices

<<In Australia we payed about $6400 Ozzie for a 507c and the 512 is even
again it might pay me to go to America for my next pump or have one directed
to me and bypass the Ozzie suppliers can that be done or are all the avenues
closed to us in Ozz>>

You might investigate buying one in Canada.  You do not need a doctor's
prescription here to purchase a pump or supplies.  Just be careful that the
Australian authorities don't charge you a high rate of duty or taxes on an
imported good.  The Canadian dollar has appreciated a lot lately against the
US currency, don't know about vis-a-vis the Australian currency.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9