[IP] Grave's disease and high bg's

 I was recently diagnosed with Grave's disease and I just started to have
syptoms and have T4 levels higher than normal. Along with these things I have
noticed a major increase in my insulin needs. I have read that insulin
resistance is a syptom of Grave's. I have increased all of my basals, boluses,
and corrections to about 150%. My question is, when does this insulin resistance
go away? I have not started meds yet, but I will soon. I am wondering if my
insulin needs will decrease right away or if this will take some time as the
meds start to work... Anyone with experience??

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now