[IP] Good Job, Rodney!

Chart was excellent,  Rodney, thanks for taking all the time.  Putting it
into Excel and on a pumpers choice page would be great.   One thing.....I
have a MM512 and use the vibrate instead of alarm.....it is discrete, and
works for me because I wear the Pump touching my body most times.  When I
wear it outside my jeans, I might miss a vibrate sometimes.   The vibrate
wakes me up even if away from my body....the bed makes a funny "bzzzzzt
three times".,

Thanks again for all the research and effort you put into chart!
Bonnie from Bama